Thursday, March 01, 2007

New coat of paint

As some of you might have noticed, I've started to tinker with the site design for The Conversationalist. I've retired the light-on-dark color palette, and have started to move about some of the page elements. Expect to see more changes in the coming weeks.

Feel free to send me suggestions for anything you think would make the site more useful and readable. In the meantime, a big thank you to Marimekko Chase for her help on the changes that went live last night!

1 comment:

The Food Guy said...

Overall, I like the new design. One sticking point for me, and I'm not sure why, is the link color. Intuitively it looks like a "visited link" color rather than a standard link that I haven't clicked on yet. I'm not sure what sort of grey would work for me, nor am I sure it matters, but I thought I'd toss it in the hopper!